| GENERAL INFORMATION |
| AUTHORS / PRESENTERS |
| PROGRAM |
| REGISTRATION |
| TRAVEL |
Oral / Poster Presentation
Instruction for Oral Presentations
In each oral presentation room, one computer and one LCD projector will be available. The presenters couldalso bring their own laptop. The presenters should prepare Power Point Slides to facilitate their presentations. The slides and the presentations must be in English. Please test the slides before session start to avoid potential format problems caused by different software versions.
Durations for each category of oral presentation are listed below:
- Plenary Lectures are scheduled for 50 minutes (including Q&A) each.
- Regular Sessions are schedule for 15 minutes (including 3 min Q&A) each.
Instructions for Poster Sessions
Poster session represents an effective and valuable means for authorsto present their research results. It offers an opportunity of meeting with interested attendees for in-depth scientific and technical discussions, and establishing new collaborations. Therefore, it is important that you display your results clearly to attract people who have an interest in your team’s research work.
Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your paper, which include but not limited to background, methods, results and conclusion. Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible. This will save your time for discussions and questions with fellow researchers.
- Your poster SHOULD have the following dimensions:
- Poster Size: 35.4 inches (90 cm) wide x 47.2 inches (120 cm) high.
- Please note that printing out your submitted full paper in A4 size format is NOT acceptable as a poster.
- Title: The title of your poster should appear at the top with lettering of at least 70 pt font size). Below the title, place the names of authors and their affiliations.
- Text: Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 pt. Keep the text brief. Try to use text to introduce the study, explain visuals and direct viewers’ attention to significant data trends and relationships portrayed in the visuals, state and explain the interpretations that follow from the data. It is also a good idea to put future research plans or questions for discussion with viewers in your text.
- Figures: Each figure should have a brief title. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Try to use color figures rather than only black and white text to make your poster attractive and highlight the important technical content of your paper. Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated.
The Poster Area of the IEEE-CYBER 2015 conference is at the Hallway of the 8thfloor in Shenyang Royal Wanxin Hotel as shown in the map. The poster session schedule is as follows:
Author should post up your poster on the poster panel in the morning of the day of your poster session. The detailed schedule of poster arrangement please refer to the Program Arrangement webpage. When you arrive for your session, please contact secretariat staff at the registration counter for:
- Reporting presence,
- Confirming the assigned board number,
- Getting plastic tape.
Please note that your poster should be prepared well in advance. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference. Plastic tape will be provided to attach your posters to the boards.
Please remove your poster before the dinner, or it will be discarded.
We look forward to seeing you in Shenyang for IEEE-CYBER 2015.